Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer needed!

Options
  • 14-03-2002 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

North Dublin based band requires experienced drummer for a heavy alternative rock band - have plenty of songs - line up:frontman, 2 guitarists ,bass player -should be highly commited and be at least 18 years of age.
    email: triggergene@hotmail.com

band has been together for roughly a year and a half - we have played a number of gigs - progress hampered by the lack of a full time drummer

if u have the slightest interest at all please make contact.
    thnx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

nooooooooooooooo, you poor poor bum, i was in a similar/identical situation up until 2 weeks ago when we got a new drummer... seriously, good luck in getting one!

FÚCKIN' DRUMMERS!!!! GRRRRR! :mad:

peace,
    Seán

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

im in this situation too

BomB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 TriggerGene

yeah its a pain in the anus - they should be bread on a farm somewhere - especially experienced ones over 18 years of age that want to be in a heavy alternative rock band...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

And to think my Band threaten me with with the whole Drum Machine thing and "Drummers are a pound a penny".

yeah i used to do that too, it was funny.
    bomB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Hmmm.... as a drummer, what I need is a fúckin rehearsal space. I've nowhere at the moment, and it gets me out of practice. Annoying, anyone any ideas, other than TBMC or other such rehearsal studios which are a load of bóllox??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

V-drums!!!
    you can practice all day and no-one will be the wiser.
    the catch is they cost around 3 grand....depending on the package ye get.
    theyre sweet though.

Bombidol that's what you get for slagging drummers. ha ha

i get what??? what!?

BomB

You get the problem of having no drummer. Perhaps you should buy a drum machine. ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

we drummers are always in demand and its because drums are expensive, very loud (if you play them right) and therfore have to use rehersal studios which are a cost, and hard to move around.

Thats when there is a lack of supply, there is always lots of demand. I learnt that in college.

I am so smart. S M R T, I mean S M A R T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

ok what do you call that gut that hangs around with a band?

the drummer..and now seriously..good drummers are cúnts to find..my mates band(meta) are on their 11th or something drummer.but what can you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭clevenger

ours spontaneously combusted,the coroner said his death was best left unexplained.

Advertisement