Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

• 18-03-2001 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Lo all this is just a little question but am,

when i play counter-strike or any other mod or half life when i am in game and when a map is finished, when it starts to load then next one it comes up "Bing! <- thats the sound it makes.. and then it says could not load halflife.wad file all the time and then it crashes out to windows?

Any ideas from u technic geniuses??? smile.gif

=ADREN=

"What about me"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

sounds like some sort of corrupt file in half-life. better to ask on the half life board. my advise for free... reinstall halflife, or the patches, or both...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

The .wad files contain textures for specific maps, de_vegas has it's own .wad file as do some other maps, not all however.
    Maybe you haven't got the .wad files for the map ? and have "download 0" which won't d/l from the server the appropriate files.

Nil Desperandum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Father-Rage

Thx fidelis,.. but i can play the next map that comes round but i have to jjust reconnect to the server and start up half life over again.??

Any ways ill post this in the Half life Board thx allot lads smile.gif

Advertisement