Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gone Fishin'

• 14-03-2002 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Im going fishing in a few weeks down to Wexford.

BomB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Good luck??? :confused: What do you want?

Went fishing a few times, didn't catch a thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

lol angling, Hi my hobbies are angling, watching paint dry and counting the number of legs on flys :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Just going fish on the beach were not going out on the boat, so we'll probably just fish for plaice or Bass or something, im not big into fishing, but its allways great fun off the beach, just set up and relax with a few beers and a radio, play football and feck around, the fish are a bonus. and im a vegetarian i dont even eat fish!

BOmb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,706 ✭✭✭jd

What part of Wexford?
    I'm down this weekend so I'll be doing some fishing-maybe in the Harbour and some of the beaches-which ones depends on the weather
    john

dont know yet actually i was told that we might be going to killoctor instead.

BomB

• Advertisement

FYI if you do goto Wexford
    Went fishing the afternoon at the new marina..
    Rising tide and a SE breeze..
    caught 18 codling to abt 4.5 lbs and 1 rockling to Peeler and Lug..
    cheers
    jd

Cant do fishing now cause the old man was in a car crash and the jeep got destroyed.

BomB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Uphamizer

bombidol, you have a very dramatic life... :D
    p.s - You don't need a jeep to fish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 psychotic mouse

Maybe he could try 'wreck' fishing :D

On a serious note - what's the best way of fishing an estuary for flatties - spinning, float ??

We were going to wexford in the jeep you fukks, and my da's alright thanks. Were going on the train on saturday instead.

BomB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 psychotic mouse

Glad to hear about the 'auld fella....

let us know how you get on

Originally posted by bombidol
    We were going to wexford in the jeep you fukks, and my da's alright thanks. Were going on the train on saturday instead.

BomB

You going to Wexford town...???

i think were going to killocther ive never been there before so i dont know where it is

Bomb

Killocther?

never heard of it and it doen't
    google..
    could you check the spelling and name of the place again and I may be able to give you some advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Originally posted by psychotic mouse
    On a serious note - what's the best way of fishing an estuary for flatties - spinning, float ??

definitely not spinning, you could prolly try floating but just normal weight+bait should do the trick well enough.

Well i didnt catch a thing the weekend, got some serious windburn on the oul face though!

bomB

Advertisement