Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAL60 + Halo

Options
  • 14-03-2002 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

Anyone here experiencing alot of "jerky" moments in the game.

Anyone playing it 50Hz, do you get "jerky" on a regular basis?

Now its now slowing down every time i turn a corner but every 15 minutes or so it happens.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

You probably need Xbox Service Pack 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

press CTRL+ALT+START

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Check Microsoft Technet for a patch.. it will probably tell you to call their premium line number and have it sent out for a cost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

/will someone lock this.(or is shinji happy to see this anti MS spam?)

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

No idea :( sorry I can't be of help - is it only Halo experiencing this problem? Also, have you tried just playing in 50hZ? Just a thought...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

are you sure your set suports 60hz ?, i'v only played my games , including halo with no problems at 50hz . just try playing at 50hz
    to see if that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Problem appears to have gone.
    I knew Halo had framrate issues at times and these things only happened during level2, but its ok now.

Advertisement