Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Study\Courses board

• 15-03-2002 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok, not really a new board.
    just wondering if we can add study to the work board title.
    as a lot of people do exams and stuff through work like mcse's etc it might be useful to have a central area for exam information and ideas.

oh, and can i be moderator???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I think that study was within the ambit of the original proposal for the college work board but I think a college work/study title might clarify its purpose a little better, and satisfy those who are doing courses and study.

Especially with exam season approaching :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

true, but do enough people read the college boards?
    or would that bring extra traffic?

to be honest, there doesnt even seem to be the need for 2 college boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I heartily endorse this product and/or service cos Wwman is my special friend whom I love.

Originally posted by amp
    I heartily endorse this product and/or service cos Wwman is my special friend whom I love.

you know it my little pork pie....

well I think there was going to be only 1 genral college board but I think DeVore wanted to make sure there was some serious place to discuss study and college work- thats why I think there is 2 boards
    i think if this proposal was merged with the college work bd it would increase traffic there:)

• Advertisement

only problem there is that i dont want to mix with students....

...thats understandable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    only problem there is that i dont want to mix with students....
    Dont like student hey, hmmm [mental note] hug and cause general annoyance to wwman on the 27th[/mental note]

can i get a barring orger on az to keep away from me in all respects. he can only post after someone else posts after me for exaple. or maybe 3 posts after me.
    and at least a half a mile distance physically

pucker up big boy *kisses*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

The year is 2050. Boards.ie has 170 million users and has just finished a hostile takeover of AOL. DeVore is elected Supreme Dictator of what's left of Europe after the US vs EU war. He declares that all mountains over a certain height are restricted for his and a few of his henchmans use.

And at 16:48 on the 15 March 2050 Aezzil finally says something funny and interesting. A day of national celebration is held.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

swing that handbag

ah yet another humerous indever from the hamster corner awww isn't that sweet. gooochi goo

Advertisement