Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold As Ice (McCleans TV Ad)

Options
  • 15-03-2002 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone tell me the name of the group who did the techno version of "Cold As Ice" from that McCleans Ad on telly? I know it's a remix of a Foreigner song, but dunno who did this version :( can anyone help out? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

the group are MOP

they also have a great song called Anti-up.....

Iain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭binman

mo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

MOP are a New York based rap outfit the Mash Out Posse.Ante up is a deadly track but of course like all great rap tunes it failed to climb the charts significantly.As far as I remember Cold as Ice didnt do too badly.Typical-cold as ice was fairly average and it reached near the top.Ante up was class and it got nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Try get another one of their tunes called Home Sweet Home it's savage. Also the Busta Rhymes remix of Ante up is better than the Original imo.

Advertisement