Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature gifs...

Options
  • 15-03-2002 3:01pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there a size Limit to size that Gifs you want to add your signature can be..????

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I've added in IMG tags but it aint working...

Now I'm no genius when it comes to things like this... come to thing of it I'm no genius when it comes to anything... but it still aint workin..
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

You're referencing a html page rather than an image - change the content of your img tag to

http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/ralph/arg-p-50.gif

and you should be okay

... on second thoughts are you sure you want to use this sig? Might be a bit big

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Gone
    The requested resource
    /alphabet/ralph/arg-p-50.gif
    is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yup yer right...

I just picked 2 letters and they are huge...

nah will go for something a bit more discreet...

Thanks terminator.. :)

smaller than 15k i think - but hopefully even smaller still

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Originally posted by MiCr0
    Gone
    The requested resource
    /alphabet/ralph/arg-p-50.gif
    is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.

Guess they didn't like TP blagging their server :p

Ahh well.. back to the drawing board...:rolleyes:

NO nasty animated gifs!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by MiCr0
    NO nasty animated gifs!

But, but, BuTTT!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by ToxicPaddy
    Yup yer right...

I just picked 2 letters and they are huge...

nah will go for something a bit more discreet...

Thanks terminator.. :)

Tell me that's not the discreet version, please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Terran

I know I've been a boards member for a while now but I've been living in a hole these past few months so could someone tell me how to put a GIF or an image into my signature?

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Advertisement