Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that tune (please!!)

Options
  • 15-03-2002 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Heard often on Phantom (mainly during last summer). I remember some of the lyrics. I think it starts:

"I woke up from a sleep that seemed to last for days/
    And if I can recall the wind it was singin' names"

It goes on with stuff about a coffee shop then...

Can anyone help, please? Can't find anything online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

What kinda music is it?
    Heavy, singer song writer, I hate the word but, mello?
    Male / female singer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I think the band is Sundogs but i cant remember the name of the song...........

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭pdebarra

Hmmm... Spent a while there looking for Sundogs lyrics, but couldn't find these.

It's a male singer, the music isn't heavy, I seem to remember a "piano"/keyboard-based rhythm. It's not "mellow", really, althought that's rather subjective. Haven't heard it since about August, so unless someone actually knew it it's unlikely that I'll ever find out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

whats this song+band;

...no social skills or comprehension...
    ...im sick of this city....
    ...you ****ing want to shag her...

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

It's a male singer, the music isn't heavy, I seem to remember a "piano"/keyboard-based rhythm. It's not "mellow", really, althought that's rather subjective. Haven't heard it since about August, so unless someone actually knew it it's unlikely that I'll ever find out!

Sounds like the Sun Dogs alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 the dude

i think its sundogs, killed her with a song. but im sure some1s already told u that i just didnt bother checking the rest of the replies.
    at least the song uve stuck in ur head has lyrics mine doesnt it just goes do,dodo,do,dododo,(drop a key)do,dodo,do,dododo........and on and on it goes in my head.

good luck

i wish i had some nifty little catch phrase to put at the end of my posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

yeah its defo the sundogs-killed her with a song
    its a great tune

are the sundogs still about?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭pdebarra

Excellent. Thanx, folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

sundogs drummer had a n accident or something and can't play anymore.....
    pisser eh?
    i think they are auditioning......

Advertisement