Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotmail in oz

• 22-03-2001 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

hotmail in australia is slow as fu(k. every fu(king traveller and backpacker in australia seems to have a hotmail address and since fu(k all of them work hotmail is always slow as **** sometimes the servers are down or it takes 10min to open an email even with asdl connections.
    just tought i would let ye know.......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

cheers stuart. so i guess one of those ****ing hotmail users would be you sending your attachments to my work address just sto annoy smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

so eamo i guess this means you don't want me sending you any more attachments to your work address???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

nah, keep em coming.
    the only thoing around here at the moment thats in any way amusing smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

Serves ya right for going to Australia - Go to NZ - its way better (We've one of the most sophisticated Telecomunications networks - mmm Internet Cafes with ADSL and superfast DDS( don't know exactly what this is but heard its fast)) tongue.gif

Advertisement