Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday business show

Options
  • 16-03-2002 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭

The sunday business show on to-day FM is dealing with the broadband situation in Ireland.
    It's on sunday morning at 10.30am .....wouldn't it be great if loads of us rang up with comments on the situation and had them read out ,I know Mary o Rouke is going to be on it ,not sure who else

Macker

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Look forward to that. I'll try and stay off the booze on Saturday ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

business@todayfm.com is their email address as far as I remember. I used to be an avid follower of that but nowadays I just sleep on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Thanks for all the information guys.

I decided to play it by ear with making contact with the show. So I listened in and unfortunately it was very poor. The whole piece was prerecorded. Although Matt Cooper did ask a prickly question in the shape of commenting on Telecom Eireann's investment in the network during the eighties and the difference nowadays with private ownership of the then state run body. The question prompted an aggitated response from Mary O'Rourke with her just quoting investment amounts for their current broadband plan.

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Marys a nice lady who likes spending money.....

Advertisement