Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Development Pricing?

Options
  • 16-03-2002 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

I got a contract to develop a small website for an architect business.
    Just wondering what the going rate is for a simple design and static content, excluding hosting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Fair played on winning that contract, I hope it goes well for you, you might get some good info from this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41881

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭tmcd

€95

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

How much per hour does the Architect charge ? Charge what they can afford, and what they'll respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

1. Get their requirements (i.e. how many pages, components that require server/client side programming).

2. Get them to sign off on these requirements and give an estimate (or set price if they press you) based on time & materials. A rate of anthing between €200 and €650 per day depending on the skills needed.

3. Charge something like 40%/30%/30% on sign off/delivery/ final (debugged) delivery.

4. Give them three months free bug fixing (not changes, just bugs). Charge them for any changes after the above sign off.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Thanks guys :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement