Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 3

Options
  • 16-03-2002 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Ya just got this game, it been buget and all. tis much like the previous only nicer lookin but whats really pissin me off about it now is that ya can't adjust the sound level of the sound effects and the music, i think the engine noises are too loud and drown out the music but i still want them there. I know ya can turn one of them off completely but thats not what i want, i just want to down the sound of the engine sounds. Now am i missing a menu or option somewhere? If i'm not, then sony ****ed this game up royally, like its such a simple thing. well pissed off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

You're not missing any option - you can't adjust the volume levels (bar switching it on/off).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Alan you big gimp, you should've never have bought that game, spending OUR money. Just dont play it and then it wont bother you. Seriously though, who buys a PS2 and buys no games for it for about 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

tis a fine game other than that. and as for not buying games, we don't all have brothers of which to scap off. ya wouldn't even lend me a game ya dick.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Thats because you'd molest my games with your gayness.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

In my opinion you just cannot beat the first Gran Tourismo I still play it on me Playstation the other ones just didn't reach the same mark and btw yes I have played all the Gran Tourismo's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement