Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just cleared Halo

Options
  • 17-03-2002 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Fantasic game, the best I've ever played, and great twists. Played it for nearly 18 hours solid today....

New game starting tomorrow :)

Look out for a full review of it done by yours truley on www.playerofgames.com tonight

Worth forking out for a xbox just for Halo? Yes, definently!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Oh yeah, My hands hurt real bad, 18 hours holding that vibrating pad takes its toll :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Still playing it at the mo myself, up to the index-insertion (oeer). Its very good but I just cant get away from comparing it to PC FPS' and wondering how much better it could have been (I mean without having it kiddified and that damn Auto-aim, actually more that the autoaim is needed since FPS and console controllers should never have met (Although the Xbox controller does a much better job than the PS1/2 types).
    Some beautiful scenery, good sound and a decent story line, just marred by feeling too awkward to control.
    Still the Xbox is ny first console ever and I have to say I think it's pretty cool.

Advertisement