Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Modem Blaster 56k External Modem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

I have one of these, I've had slight driver problems under win2k though. If the phone rinsg while hooked up to the modem the whole comp freezes and i've to reboot it. So i just have to remember to unplug phoneline from modem wach time I go offline, apart from that no problems at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

that modem should be fine - seems a bit eexpensive tho ?

"Experience an exciting Internet lifestyle with featured software"
    ahahahahahaha

like that other shít slogan "conenct to an easier life" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Is it expensive? Compared to compustore in Galway its cheap :)
    Thanks all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

that modem should be fine - seems a bit eexpensive tho ?

Bloody right.. Check in maplins. They're bound to have a cheaper option for you with the same capabilities. In my experience, peats is much more expensive than Peats. But that's just my experience. Would be worth comparing some models and prices first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Whats a maplins? If its a shop its not in Galway. Is there anywhere else on line thats good for modems?

Advertisement