Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buffy season 6 Finale!

• 17-03-2002 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey all.
    I have read the script for the season 6 finale and its incredible!
    There are major deaths, but this time the people who die ain't coming back. Also, many twists. Does anyone else know about it?
    Chris.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Having gotten completely pissed of with Sky cutting each episode to pieces i just got them from the net.
    someone said that sky have already hacked 2:15 out of the series, dont know if its true but not entirely exaggerated either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Anubus

It's true. They cut loads from Buffy's resurrection in "Bargaining" and the Willow/Tara song should have gone on for 30 more seconds. Also, lets not get started on all the stuff they cut from the recent Buffy/spike scenes...
    Chris.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Anubus
    Hey all.
    I have read the script for the season 6 finale and its incredible!
    There are major deaths, but this time the people who die ain't coming back. Also, many twists. Does anyone else know about it?
    Chris.
    No - have you a link?

Sent me a private, would love to see it,

I'm afraid I can't tell you how I got some of the info I have, but I can give you a link to the best Spoiler site on the web.
    I get much additional info here: http://spoilerslayer.com/spoilers.php
    Hope this helps.
    Chris

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Anubus
    I'm afraid I can't tell you how I got some of the info I have, but I can give you a link to the best Spoiler site on the web.
    I get much additional info here: http://spoilerslayer.com/spoilers.php
    Hope this helps.
    Chris

A case of "that would be an ecumenical matter" ;o)

Thanks for the link though :cool:

• Advertisement

Hey all.
    I also found out that Angel's son Connor will be a sixteen year old by the end of the year. He will be a regular also.
    Apparantly he gets thrown through a portal with Holtz and comes back almost as a young Neo.
    Apart from that...Many new episodes of Buffy + Angel will be shown in Wynns in Abbey St. here in Dublin on Sunday 24th march. It's basically the next months worth of episodes and is well worth a look if who want to know what happens before anyone else.
    Chris;)
    "That would be an ecumenical matter"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

jeesus christ, thanks for the spoiler warning

Originally posted by Mordeth
    jeesus christ, thanks for the spoiler warning

Oops...Eh...It's my first day?...
    Sorry 'bout that, I'll give more of a warning in future.
    Chris:o

heh, np

i don't really care.. you've only gone and ruined the whole bloody season for me now you asshole!
    :p

j/k in case you didn't guess

{edit} oooh, i can say asshole

Mordeth:
    Do you like K's choice?
    I've only heard one song ( Virgin State Of Mind), but it was great, and I have been wondering if they made an album, and where to get it if so?
    Idilly conversing,
    Chris
    ;)

• Advertisement

d00d!
    heh, yeah i like k's choice alot
    they have 4 studio albums out (the great subconscious club, paradise in me, cocoon crash, and almost happy) and one live album that they released a few months ago

virgin state of mind isn't on any of their albums,. only the buffy OST

they're a great band though, well worth checking out.

the first 3 are more rocky than the last, almost happy is pretty soft and mellow in comparison to the rest of them, which are more of a mix 'tween rock and mellow stuff.

not sure where you could find their stuff in Ireland, you'd more than likely have to buy online. www.amazon.co.uk, or cdnow.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

ok boyz enough of that mindless dribble, this is the sci-fi & fantasy board not the "oh lets have a chat about any aul shíte board".

true, but he asked a question and it would have been pointless setting up a new thread in the music board, where he prob. wouldn't have seen it :)

back on topic..
    how much eps are in the new buffy series?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Anubis

Hey.
    Thank for the info on K's choice, much appreciated.
    On to matter's of Fantasy (Happy now "Azezil", if that is your real name;) ) From tonight's episode "Dead Things" there are 8 left until the season finale "Real".
    It looks there will be the biggest battle since "Gradguation Day" and
    the remains of the trokia, Jonathon and Andrew, will join what remains of the Scooby gang, Buffy and Xander, to fight Evil Willow. The rest of the Scoobs have left town, become evil or in one case have been taken away by social services.
    Angel has 10 episodes to go, by the way, 'cos Sky showed Buffy a week or two earlier this year. Hope this helps.
    Chris.

bloody ell, how do I make the area around the spoiler dark and stuff?
    :)

and are you sure about those spoilers?.. i've seen up to ep 16 and nothing has happend to make me think any of what you said is gonna happen

... and ere

weren't you anubus earlier?

I'm terribly insecure about my name...

To black out spoilers just press ["spoiler"] then put your spoiler down and at the end press ["/spoiler"] (Remove the " marks).
    Someone I know works as a guard on Buffy. He sometimes E-Mails me some stuff that he has seen. Apart from that I find many spoilers at The Spoiler Slayer. Usually very accuarate with their info;)
    Chris

Hey. Massive Buffy spoilers below.
    The latest news is thus...
    It is called "Two to Go". This has a double meaning as it refers to Willows evil quest to kill the two remaining members of the trokia, and also the fact that two MORE members of the fragmented Scooby gang are going to be killed. Apparantly the first will be Spike, who is staked by Dawn, after coming back from africa.
    More news as I get it.
    Chris

Advertisement