Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Phantom to play Four-Star-Mary.

Options
  • 17-03-2002 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I think the title is pretty self-explanitory.
    They are a great band (In my slanted opinion), who deserve some air time on the best radio station ever (Or at least on Phantom). Their album is called "Thrown To The Wolves" and is well worth a listen if you like Phantom>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

Surely this should be on the Phantom board?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

arent they the band that does music for all those TV shows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Anubis

Hey.
    Yeah, but I liked them before they were popular. They did music for MTV's Real World, and Buffy, amoung others.
    Chris;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Yeah, move this to the phantom board. The DJs do read it. Also e-mail whichever DJ you want to play it, and you never know, you might get lucky.

Where exactly is the phantom board? Newbie here gets lost easily, and I'm afraid I'm not totally sure where it is. Can anyone help?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

if you go through "forum Jump" located at the bottom left and side of your screen and scroll down to "free radio" you will see it.

Cheers for the help, Atonal;)
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Surely its easier to use the drop down menus at the top? No?

*shrug

(Phantom board is under "Community" now)

well whaddaya know PiE I had never noticed those nifty drop down menus..... had noted the forum re-arrangement

Advertisement