Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.patrick's Day

Options
  • 18-03-2002 3:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

WHAT DID EVERYONE DO FOR ST.PATRICK'S DAY?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 number17bus

I stayed in from the rain and watched 'the quiet man', so that I could get that 'authentic' irish experience :)

I reckon that a lot of phantom-listeners would have gone to see either ian brown at the olympia or brando at whelan's - perhaps someone who was at the ian brown gig could say how it went? how was his singing? and most importantly, did he sing 'billie jean'?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Dont know about Mr Brown but skyjack and brando were fukcing great!!!
    And the main head in skyjack is a very sound man to put up with drunk fukcers like meeeeeeee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

i must say...my weekend was bollox!
    potentially excellent....but due to matters beyond my control...madness occurred.
    glad i didnt go in for the parade..heard it was pretty dodge.
    i actually did enjoy the night of the fireworks...even though they werent so huge from sutton!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

yeah I saw the fireworks. they were a little bigger from raheny - only slighty though. they were in fact still quite wee. wasn't gonna go in to see them though. had no intention of getting wet........oh dear! a girl's gotta watch her words nowadays......when did this ambiguity start anyway. Everything has indecent undertones nowadays......innocence is being lost.....it can't go on..

roxy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I wrote, recorded and uploaded new music inspired by the day thats in it. You can download 'Paddy Whackery' from my site at http://brunkard.iuma.com

Did anyone go to the Monster Ceili?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

i got lots of studying done!
    woo hoo.
    sure i'll be jiving late in may and june when i'll have done my exams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

Went to the Brando/Skyjack gig. Was amazing. Both bands were in stellar form and there was a great crowd too.
    New single went down well and so did tune called "Elevator"! Great, great night.

- PS - who brought all those lolly pops?

http://www.brandoland.com
    http://www.skyjackmusic.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

another boring paddys wkend. no diff than anyother weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

Got hammered, got stoned and didn't throw up :p

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

who brought all those lolly pops?

or the slutpops as they got renamed in the course of the night...

it seemed so right to have that many at some stage :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Ah slut pops they were a great idea, thank deco or steo for them?
    Hey Tara you were robbing the ones that were ment to be passed around didnt you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

I am the lord who was in possession of the copious amounts of lollipops at the brando gig. IT WASN'T JUST BRANDO THAT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement