Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stoners...?

Options
  • 18-03-2002 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

just wondering, how many of you people rock the gange?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Don't tell him, he's a cop!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

See in the News of the World or some shoite paper yesterday, front page story "DAVID KITT SMOKES HASH AND HIS DAD (a political bloke) CONDONES IT!"

Or something to that effect. Apparently the crowd he was playing to were "shocked and aghast" when he said he lit up a doobie before the gig.

Yea right they were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭clevenger

i'm binned right now and listening to meddle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

amen brother, floyd and weed go hand in hand.....but listening to tool and doing bong hits is like a religious experience......em not that i'd encourage it or anything ..ahem....in fact forget i said that........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anony

Mmmmm ........ smoke every once in a while......but since I'm not a proper smoker.....it can make me a bit quesy......+ rolling j's is a pain......... I usually go for the fortified yogurt approach......anyone try this?? It a much deeper type of stoned man!.......... takes a while to come on......but when it does........you'll know........lay back and feel the bass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭clevenger

after 23mins of echoes, your life will never be the same again

this week i will mostly be getting high to: Nightmares On Wax and Crosby Stills Nash and Young Deaj Vu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

well........... putting lots of dots in to indicate long pauses seems to be.......... the norm for people........ like me........ i'd have to go with stuff i mentioned in my "chilled" thread in the music / radio section - basicaully the same thread as this. aphex twin's selected ambient works vol 2, pink floyd, boards of canada, dj shadow.

it's all good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

LEGALIZE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Radiohead+Whiskey+A Joint=Perfect ending to a crappy day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lisaq

man, me smoke, but not a lot! Don't do a lot of anything really! Not smokey, not drinkey, not lot of anything! All good!
    Have fun!
    Lisa Q!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 the dude

meddle is such a leathal album im gona go home and listen to it rite now.

ps whiskey and lucozade is nice either that or with ginger ale or a white russian.

oh and the dude does not condone drug use. so its a good thing blow isnt a drug.

good luck

Advertisement