Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blair Witch Project 2

• 18-03-2002 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

What an insult to the original... my god how could they!

IF you hadn't seen the first film or didn't like the first film you might like it. As for the notion of calling it a sequel, hell no.
    Total and utter tripe.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Yea but your forgetting one thing... the original was shoite too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i loved the first film. didnt like the sequel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

That sexy Goth chick in it made it worth watching. :)

Far be it for me to give up a chance to look for a hot goth chick, if found some pics. :)
    Had to upload most of 'em myself though, which was very annoying.
    But at least I get to keep 'em now! Not that I wouldn't have anyway.

theblai2_104.jpgkim1.jpg
    kim2.jpgkim3.jpg
    kim4.jpgkim5.jpg
    kim6.jpg
    kim7.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Dont know about anyone else but i find her quite unattractive and unsexy, but like you said before, you dont want to hear that kind of thing.

I wonder if she has a forked tongue;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I dunno - third pic down on the left - i'd do her :)

Right, now that that's over with, lets get on with the chit-chat...

You know, I'm probably gonna be flamed for this.
    But I actualy prefer the second film to the first.

The first one sickened me, people going on and on about how scary it was, and it was hyped to the point of saturation. It would have been a MUCH better film without all of that rubbish.
    When I finaly saw it, it was one of the most disapointing things ever.

I thought it quite clever the way the second film parodied a lot of that.
    It was enjoyable though.
    Nothing brilliant, but a sequel in the same sense of the original wouldn't have worked what so ever. The main attraction of the original was that people beleived it to be real.

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing that again.
    Standard hollywood offering, but it was enjoyable.
    Especially compared to most horror sequels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I had to leave the first film - the movement of the camera made me very queezy. I think thats only the 2nd film I ever left in my lifetime. It keep switching from shaky camera to stable camera and it just gave me a really bad headache so I left and watched American Pie instead.

The 2nd film I quite enjoyed except for the rather crappy ending. It started of well and the first 2 thirds were quite scary. The film was rushed towards the end though - it had to be done in time for Halloween.

Now.. the goth chick just isn't nice. She's fat. The red head witch on the otherhand...

welcome3.jpgbw2.extrait.4.jpg

Yowsa!

But getting back to my main point... I thought the sequel was reasonable - it made me jump in a few places and at least it didn't do a pale rehash of the previous film. The way it parodies the idiots who thought the original was real was very funny too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

No 2 is ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    That sexy Goth chick in it made it worth watching. :)

bit of a dog dont you think?

it may be only me but i dont like to much makup on a bure (Galway slang word fer girl).

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Mistakill

bit of a dog dont you think?

it may be only me but i dont like to much makup on a bure (Galway slang word fer girl).

I'm from Galway, you tit! :p

And no, I don't think she's a dog.

Advertisement