Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combining contrasting flavours/textures

Options
  • 18-03-2002 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else ever mix and match different flavours or textures
    and like the result my favourite is chocolate bickies and crisps the mix of spicy salts and smooth cholocate goes down a treat, no I'm no pregnant at the moment either. :D

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

try any flavour yop with 1 quarter of tropicana, shake in yop bottle, YUM!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The best cinematic mix and match would have to be peanut M&M's with popcorn for me. Plus it really bugs the hell out of people sitting next to you in a film if you open your mouth while eating them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

The worst I have seen was somebody eating a camember toast dipped into creamed ultra sugary coffee early morning. Could never set my stomac on trying it though.

What I like is a toast with salted butter and raspberry jam dipped into bitter chocolate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Something my Mum used to make me for school - banana and strawberry sandwiches on crusty white bread. The sharpness and texture of strawberry really compliments the sweetness and softness of banana. Try it sometime...

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Fergus

Crunchy peanut butter and sardine sandwiches

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yeuk!:D

Mike

Advertisement