Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The devil is in the details

Options
  • 18-03-2002 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

anyone else notice that when you listen to "Giving it all away" by the frames, at about 2:06 into the track, there's all this trippy whispering in each ear?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lisaq

I can't say I've ever noticed, well, hang on, I htink I DID notice that in one of thier songs before, but god knows i cant remember which one it was! Not great with the auld memory :( Oh well!
    Anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

sure there's different whispering in the pavement song on dance the devil too... and its really good......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭anarchy

ever notice when you're listening to the frames you suddenly get the feeling you're listening to good music? then you realise you're just listening to some average musicians from dublin. strange that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

you're a patronising argumentative fecker anarchy :

respect!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Originally posted by anarchy
    ever notice when you're listening to the frames you suddenly get the feeling you're listening to good music? then you realise you're just listening to some average musicians from dublin. strange that.

umm the frames are brilliant, one of the best live bands I have ever seen and great production on their albums - so that feeling that I am listening to good music pretty much sticks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

agreed atonal

the frames do go in for alot of that white noise stuff... its brilliant though

Advertisement