Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of the Gamecube in Ireland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Yea well i had super smash bros on the n64 and that got kinda boring fast coz it was a bit easy! but please inform my about luigis mansion is it anything like teh other mario games (like mario 64) or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Just preordered my gamecube In EB. Its going to be €200 in there and i have a loyalty card so i'll get about €8 back on that. As for Zelda games, there is a brand new one coming out at the end of the year and they are reworking Ocarana of Time for Gamecube. Aparantly it will be a 3 disk special edition with loads of bonus things on it, there are plans for other such special editions of older games too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

200? excellent. i checked all the stores bar eb yesterday and was told 220, apart from the girl in hmv who reckoned 281 8)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 leejon

I checked with Smyths in Blanchardstown and they said that it would retail 219.99 and they were giveing away about €50/60 worth of vouchers with it! I put my name down for one and will probably go there, best deal I have seen really. Especially if you purchase the console alone then use the vouchers one by one for the games. 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Shred

I'm really looking forward to Friday, yessiree:D

Anybody got any idea how much Game are selling the Gamecube for?

I pre-ordered mine the day before the price cut was announced...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

I preordered my black GameCube in Game today. The console will be €200 but they couldn't give me an exact price for the software. Clerk said "Around €60 for first party titles and €70 for third party". :S bit steep.

After preordering i got an envelope with my preorder slip inside and a cool cardboard GC. Inside it was a 50min video, poster/calander and a Mini-CD with video clips info and screenshots of the system and the games.

Pretty cool IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Shred

€200?
    Very cheap, as long as it's not more expensive then other retailers in the end

Oh, I went for the Black one too!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

i cant get enough of the way the ickle discs pop out of the gc. hehe [i need help]:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

right
    i guess i'll book mine in EB tomorrow then. i was hoping hmv would be cheapest cos i picked up my n64 there on day of launch and was given free chocolates 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

woooooooo!

booked me cube 8)

• Advertisement

I dont think i'll pre order it coz i dunno when exactly i'll be getting it. Mabye friday but i'll have to get teh cash and it will leave me pretty damn broke but it will be worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

Got mine orderd :D Did not order a game tho (me thinks i better :S ) Is Super Smash Brothers Melee a release title?

Its not a release title but its out in the next few weeks I think.

Now the Final Question Purple or Black?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

is there not a gold 1 for launch?

I heard there was oly Black and Purple

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Yeah, only Indigo and Jet (black) for launch but Spice (orange) will be out soon after.

Advertisement