Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania

Options
  • 19-03-2002 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Anyone watch it it was feckin great!

BomB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I stayed up. but fell asleep half way thro! :(

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sap

My mummy does not let me go out and play with real people as I am a socially retarded retrobate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

can someone ban this child!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it was great except for one thing. that band called Saliva :mad: . they were terrible:mad: . The Rock versus Hogan was very good :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

its a pity hogan couldent win stupid wwf wanted to make him a "good guy"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

Yeah that match was good alrite but i really wasn't expecting the rock to get booed. i knew the crowd would be more on Hogans side and all but i didn't think the crowd would start chanting "Rocky sucks." Anyway Hogan should have won because he really is the greatest of all time.
    And the undisputed title match was very predictable wasn't it? Don't get me wrong Triple H is a great wrestler and deserves to be champ and all but they really built things up against him and it was kinda obvious that he was going to fight all the odds like his gammy leg and steph going against him and all and win it so he can really put the point across that he is the game and he is that damn good.But it was a pretty good match all the same. All in all it was a good enough event and worth me staying up to watch it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I'm pretty happy with that storyline ATM. HHH vs Y2J is better when Y2J is the heel. I never found HHH to be a very good heel in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Wrestle Mania was great Hogan vs Rock was great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

i still havent seen it wont until friday when i'm finished my exams!!!

but have heard nothing but good things!!!

looking forward to it now!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

That was the best event of the year!I thought the Rock VS. Hogan match was amazing.But to be honest I was up for the Rock for the whole match even though I have been a wrestling fan for the past 13 years.And as for the HHH match I thought it was great because he's my favourite wrestler.The bands didn't annoy me that much because I was on a buzz for the whole night anticipating the Rock-Hogan match.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement