Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mouse prob

• 24-03-2001 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

I want to reinstall my mouse drivers from a cd-rom quick restore disk from compaq that came with the pc,the thing is i cant find them ,does anyone know what i should be looking for when i go into the disk??.
    The mouse works except for the mouse 1 and the up and down action of the scroll wheel,so maybe theres another setting somewere part from the control panel,thx in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

if u know the make of your mouse go to driverguide.com and download the driver there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

LOL Town u twat LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

ROFL 8)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

A pair of gob $hit$,offy when u get ur RA working ur ded thats if u can what 2 months now smile.gif,block ,what can i say ,im sick of rapeing u lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

So Town jokes aside what mouse do u use so I can be of assistance?

• Advertisement
Advertisement