Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads whats the crack with Chorus

Options
  • 28-03-2001 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

Anyone know, I read The Sperminator's thread and while its all very interesting, im just curious? Any updates ?

Also, anyone know where I can find information on what areas they provide internet access in

Phone numbers, URL's etc ? anyone plz ? smile.gif

Plz help me im a poor underprivilaged twerp with 56k access and im dying out here

RentZ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭[-FI-]Barra

www.chorus.ie email em via where u live ect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

I did and i got a response saying 1 month, just like ntl said november 2000 last summer.. but you do get a nice attachment with info on pricing offers ect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Here Rent, shouldn't you be studying ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

well the thing bout ntl is that they were gonna do alot more areas, but they under estimated the cost and now cant afford 2, sum say its coz of the fact that ppl keep the eircom line, and make calls with eircom coz they r cheaper and just use ntl 4 the net, i was doin that, but not nemore

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Renton wrote: »
    Anyone know, I read The Sperminator's thread and while its all very interesting, im just curious? Any updates ?

Also, anyone know where I can find information on what areas they provide internet access in

Phone numbers, URL's etc ? anyone plz ? smile.gif

Plz help me im a poor underprivilaged twerp with 56k access and im dying out here

RentZ

Dems were de days

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement