Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

green day to play witness?

Options
  • 20-03-2002 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

says it right here:

http://www.greenday.com/tourinfo.php3

or am i readin it wrong? or did everybody already know bout this and i'm the only idiot that did'nt?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well, there's another reason to steer clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭immort4l

Green Day suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Ya know I am not a big punk-pop fan and greenday are not my favorite band but I saw them live and they had loads of energy, I had a blast getting knocked around in the pit (I was suppossed to be chaperoning my kid brother who had enough sense to stay out of it) anyway... even if you are not a fan they can be a fun energetic band live... let go the rock snobbery and go with it you may just have a good time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭clevenger

i'm not going to go but i have to say that

GREEN DAY SUCK

boring repetitive 3 chord trick give punk a bad name muppets

fin

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

And what would you consider punk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

I like Green Day. My favourite band atm actually. Do they suck?
    Pfffft. No matter who you will ever mention there will be a muppet who thinks they/he/she sucks.

Personally I find Mozart boring.

[Sarcasm] Gees, I guess that means he sucks. No talent composer, giving REAL composers a bad name [/Sarcasm]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by Paladin
    I like Green Day. My favourite band atm actually. Do they suck?
    Pfffft. No matter who you will ever mention there will be a muppet who thinks they/he/she sucks.

Personally I find Mozart boring.

[Sarcasm] Gees, I guess that means he sucks. No talent composer, giving REAL composers a bad name [/Sarcasm]

Of course...
    Personal taste is something that should be stamped out. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

greenday is good, me likes me go, billy corgan is great me loves, me dies, Matthew Bellamy i adore .. i snore?...

Time of your life...

ill C U there sli ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

Greenday rock's!!!
    I'd definitley go. Have all thier music.
    But then I have a lot of music. I have a selection from every genre of music......music is like breathing, you cant live without it. :)

Advertisement