Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childhood Dreams

Options
  • 20-03-2002 3:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

DO CHILDHOOD DREAMS EVER TURN INTO ADULT ASPIRATIONS?
    WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD?
    ARE YOU IN THAT FIELD NOW?

there, is that better? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

well, good if it works for you (please stop yelling by the way)... my experience is that circumstances are usually against it, and it takes a lifetime of passion to still achieve what you want, not to mention an overdose of good fortune. i guess mostly you have to compromise...

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 SHEILA

You have to be driven by your inner most desires.
    Anyway, tanks for the reply :)
    Not be afraid of change..............priceless
    ;)

censored for those of you that cant take a bit of reality :)

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭anarchy

lay off the drugs sheila.

Only you can make yourslef happy :)

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭clevenger

that kid's on dope

you've been listenting to too much Gabrielle...

Too funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭megameaty

oh my god you're right!! Now i can change turn my life around and create it into a place of uninterrupted harmony. I'm feeling happier already!.............................Best thing you should do is go write a positive thinking book that includes all your 'deep' and meaningful bullshiiit. That way you can preach to people who care! ie. The people who will buy your books who i can guarantee- will be of few.

WOW, HERE IS A THOUGHT......MAYBE U SHOULD GET SOME ANGER THERAPY.
    PEOPLE ALWAY TRY TO PUSH THIER NASTY ATTITUDES ONTO OTHERS.
    I DO THINK U COULD USE A GOOD SCREW TO CURE YOUR ILLS
    HAVE A NICE DAY :p

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

MAYBE U SHOULD GET SOME ANGER THERAPY.

:rolleyes:
    Just the thought of it brings a smile to my face...

• Advertisement

tanks, you've got the right idea :)
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

:eek:

I'm thinking more along the lines of laughing at it rather than laughing with it...

ahh well, just the same
    that's life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭clevenger

Reactions are inversely preportional to said "deep and meaningful bull****". Harsh words but fair.

It's for thoughts like these that God created "Journals", for you to scribble your profound, life affirming aphorisims in private,in order to spare you delicate idealistic soul from our cruel diatribes

So get a vellum bound antique journal,a quill,some ink and a candle and pour yer heart out to its own content

YA KNOW CLEV,
    IF I THOUGHT THAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE'S COMMENTS OR OPINION WOULD HURT ME I WOULD'NT BE STARTING TOPICS, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU.
    AFTERALL, WHAT'S THE POINT OF STARTING A TOPIC, {THAT DID HAVE VALID QUESTIONS IN IT UNTIL SOMEONE MADE IT PERSONAL} IF YOU DONT EXPECT CRITICISM.
    SO IF YOU THINK YOUR WIT AND CHILDISH REMARKS ARE GOING TO AFFECT ME IN THE LEAST THEN YOU WERE MISTAKEN. I CAN ONLY LAUGH AT THE WAY PEOPLE TAKE SUCH THINGS TO HEART.
    FOR PETE'S SAKE, IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD ON THE COMPUTER, NOT A BIG DEAL.

SO THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

I wanted to be an actress when I was little. All I ever dreamed about was being on tv or in the movies.
    Infact, I still do wish I were in the movies
    :D

Advertisement