Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar

Options
  • 20-03-2002 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Im gonna post cause the lads are probably to modest to. Only kiddin' Anyway Polar have released a two track Cd and its available in Road and Tower, its really class stuff so check it out and give the local boys a boost eh? I thinkthe disc is €3.80, it well worth it!

Oh and well done lads if you read this :cool:

All the best - Trev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Another prime example of the unsigned kicking the a.rse out of the signed badn. Plus its cheap and you can be satisfied in thought that you won't have to pay €40 or wait ten years to see them on stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Heard the new single on Heavy Traffic on Phantom last night. Bloody brilliant it is! Well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

modest... tee hee.

nice one lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

I have to agree. Got a copy of the single last night and it is bloody excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

if i'm not mistaken
    *i never am,dammit;i'm a student*
    POLAR are playing their fine tunes in what has to be THE GREATEST GIG OF THE YEAR SO FAR in the music centre in about 3 weeks time.

oh it will jive.

i'll be giving a poetry reading and a sermon in the ladies toilets also,if the music gets too loud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Lord Jivemeister maximus,
    Indeed there is a humungus gigsmarticus gig on Sat 13th April,
    I effectionatley refer to the gig as the QPOG gig

Quincy
    Polar
    Otranome
    Ginseng

or if ya like the PQOG gig or
    the....ya get my drift ...

should be great and should draw a good crowd (toes an all that crossed!!)

Later - trev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Rock on Polar

... are there any mp3.s or orther formats available on the internet as I do not live in Dublin and can only occassionaly stream Phantom?

hey atonal,
    i think there are a few clips on the website polarofficial.com but i dont know if they're working cos we're doing a wee bit of renovation at the moment.

pearl played us this morning!

nice one!!!

theres a wee-tiny-ickle review of our single up on www.kaboommusic.cjb.net
    not sure if its good or not but hey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Can't wait for TBMC! Some nice surprises will be in store! Mu hah hahahaha ha!

single_small.jpg

this is what the single looks like by the way :eek:

Advertisement