Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unmetered internet calls

• 20-03-2002 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Can anybody tell me if there is any service provider in Ireland that will provide(with a monthly fee) a unmetered call service.

Please forgive me if this subject has been dealt with,I am new to ireland.any help would be appreciated!!

Charlieb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

nope there's none

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

I'd suggest checking out the IrelandOffline Forum here on boards.ie

The closest thing that i can think of to unmetered calls is a service from NTL which allows unmetered internet access every weekend. The only catch is that you have to sign up with NTL as a phone customer. You also have to live in Dublin.

Check out www.ntl.ie and have a look for the phone tariffs to see if it suits you as i belive standard local calls work out more expensive that Eircom.

Advertisement