Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UTV on BSkyB in ROI

• 20-03-2002 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I am a new forum member, and I cant find any discussion on the update situ ref UTV comming on the BSKYB platform in the ROI. From what i can gather the the whole siituation is very problamatic and complicated, between UTV.ITV, grampion and carlton and also there seems to be EU directives on the subject,howeverI think at the end of the day it boils down to copyright issues and money.When you have that cocktail its goig to take some time to sort out.The one good thing is that UTV are very keen to get this problem sorted as they have a bigger audience in the ROI than they do in the North,so advertising potential and revenue will rule the day!!

SO if someone can bring me up to date .email me :
    robertmuldoon@hotmail.com

Comments

Advertisement