Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F.ache

Options
  • 20-03-2002 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

looking forward to gig in Fredz...hopefully c u there. cant believe i have to pay E3....tut tut j/k

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

Yeah if you come down with us, you wont have to worry about paying in.

Does anyone know any good cork bands that would like to support us on any of the nights. Preferably, well definatly have to play heavy rock, no stereophonic cover bands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

no stereophonic cover bands? pot kettle black steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

eh, i am in Cork! But if u need a guide..eh to get you form point A to halfway to point B I will gladly do the honours....mail me etc. Do u know how 2 get Fredz? And i WAS kidding about the E3, but I'll let you buy me a drink....
    Mail me

actually lads, you could REALLY help me out....You wouldn't know how much. which one of you do i mail? please let me know asap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

contact stephen

stephen.kennelly@e-merge.ie,

thanks.

I'd say it will be no more than three of your earthling euro's

• Advertisement

huh?

Advertisement