Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final fantasy x (PAL)

Options
  • 20-03-2002 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Someone mentioned that the PAL release is going to be something like the international japanese version (bought it a while ago)
    Just thought i'd point out that this isn't actually all that special, had it been ff7 international like, then it would be impressive as that seems to been even better than standard ff7 by a distance.

Anyway, all you can expect is a pretty poor extra DVD (whether you'll get the first one (came with original ffx) or the second (ffx:I) i dunno, either way they're both pretty naff, one has a stupid 15 min advert for final fantasy 11 in japan which is weird to say the least (more of a japanese underage love drama...)
    And the other has the extra ending thing, which is kinda stupid, and you'd really be better off not seeing it presuming that they don't actually continue X and make a follow up as it would seem they're hinting at..

As for gameplay, you get a slightly improved sphere-board, where the characters are set closer to each other and theres a little less +4 upgrades on the board.
    You can also fight the dark aeons (guardian forces) nearer the end of the game, which is no joy as you'll lose interest as you literally can't beat most of them without completely maxing out your stats, and the trick that was available to do it in minutes in the original is not as easy to do anymore.

Thats really it, bits a pieces of speech in fights and thats your lot, not really that great a bonus for being shafted by a coupla months.

Advertisement