Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total Annihilation II Confirmed

Options
  • 21-03-2002 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

GameSpot and Blue Monday each offer confirmations of a rumor spotted on Korean site Gameshot.net by Voodoo Extreme that Total Annihilation II is in the works (this is something we received word of too, but did not post when we were unable to substantiate it). The story has been confirmed with Korean developer Phantagram, who are picking up the reigns of the RTS, rights to which are owned by Infogrames (who are not forthcoming with any detail on this at this point). Infogrames picked up the rights to Total Annihilation after purchasing GT Interactive, who published the original game, which was developed by now-defunct Cavedog Studios.

Happy times again :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

yea, this one will either be totall crap or the best game ever!

Lets hope for the latter!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Worth noting that none of the original team are involved with this project, and that Phantagram are a dev house that tend to turn out about 20 crap RTS titles a year.... I wouldn't get hopes up too high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

The first was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Oh, NO!

A

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Shinji
    Worth noting that none of the original team are involved with this project, and that Phantagram are a dev house that tend to turn out about 20 crap RTS titles a year.... I wouldn't get hopes up too high.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Asuka
    Oh, NO!

A
    Just because you dont have the vision to appreciate one of the greatest rts games, isn't anyone's fault but your own :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Umgagag?!!? Fubbaaagiiibahomina?!1 UNTZZZaarrrooog?!

WEEEELAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Originally posted by Celt

Just because you dont have the vision to appreciate one of the greatest rts games, isn't anyone's fault but your own :p
    I have the vision to appreciate true greatness, and to call a spade a spade, or in this instance, a piece of utter crap :) But ive had this argument before, and i really am NOT going to get involved again.

A

Advertisement