Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Labtop to buy?

• 21-03-2002 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend is looking to buy a laptop and i'm wondering what one she should get and how much it will cost.

It has to be able to do as much as possible look as good as possible and cost as little as possible.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

Originally posted by Doc
    It has to be able to do as much as possible look as good as possible and cost as little as possible.
    Choose 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I think looks and cost.

But It cant just look good and do nothing it has to be reasonably decent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

You haven't seen mine yet, have you Dave?

I got it from Dixons for €1,600... which was a bit of a steal, believe it or not. First off they knocked £500 (yes, pounds) off the original price (almost £1,900) over Christmas, - and then I haggled with them (always helpful!) as it was the shops display model and yerman the manager gave me €100 off the price and 5 years insurance for the price of 3 :)

Ah you'll see it next time you're over...

- - -

As usual, I can probably get you a good deal directly from the suppliers here in Dublin, although how much the shipping so south-east England would be... I'm not sure... talk to you about it later.

How much is she willing to spend? We can work from there...

Advertisement