Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Hard Disk drives...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

im getting a new mp3 player which doubles as a 20 gig external HD - its usb2.0 so provided u have a usb2 card/motherboard - speed should be decent

heres a link for it anyway

when it arrives il see how good it is but a friend of mine has one and hes well happy with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Strat that looks like a brick, you should have gotten a Creative JukeBox......or even waighted a little and gotten the creative jukebox 2 when it comes out, it will be smaller/lighter and run for longer on batt's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

i find panasonic zip drives extremely good. and cheaper then the alternative

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Buy a big HD ~ 120 gigs and an external firewire/ usb2 enclosure like those made by ADS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Ill sell my Creative DAP for €150ono. Used about 14 times...then went back to me Minidisc ;(

• Advertisement
Advertisement