Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ericom adsl contracts

Options
  • 21-03-2002 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

i was talking to dustin awhile back and he mentioned its a yearly contract you sign. but the thing is your billed monthly. i was under the impression you only have to give notice up to the time of you billing. but that a company can mandate that 1 year rule, it was not ment as an across the board rule.

my logic is they can change prices from bill to bill with this contract, they can even cut the service within a billing period and then the contract isnt in effect anymore. so they are not tied down to anything, but your tied to them for a year.

seems like a pretty stupid arrangement to go into, they have all the cards.

whats is everybody else's opinion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I took unofficial legal advice on that contract the week after i signed it, im not too worried.

PS: Can i call You Bostaz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

sorry i got your mixed up with a talking turkey

anyway, why arnt you worried, equiring minds want to know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

if it's not for sale yet how are there contracts being signed?

confused,
    dublin

Advertisement