Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what are the OLO's up to lately??

Options
  • 21-03-2002 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

perhaps someone can enlighten me as to exactly what the OLO's are doing about the whole eircom problem??

surely they should be screaming bloody murder at eircom's anti-competitive practises, complaining to the EU, ODTR etc, whipping up a fuss in the media...... after all they are supposedely waiting to sell us adsl.

anyone have any ideas or info??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

AFAIK, the only company to even attempt any for of unbundling or co-location is Esat who have co-location in an exchange in Limerick (im not sure if their equipment is even in there yet).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

nope thats wrong, thers one otther confirmed by the odtr.

ive my reasons for suspecting its colt telecom

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Originally posted by Dustaz
    AFAIK, the only company to even attempt any for of unbundling or co-location is Esat who have co-location in an exchange in Limerick (im not sure if their equipment is even in there yet).

Esats equipment is in the exchange, and trails are starting immenently (next week or so) with some people in range of the exchange..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Apparently there are three more than Esat, These are Nevada tele.com; Kokomo and Hyperlan.

If you know boards.ie you will know its hosted on Nevada tele.com's network. and extremely decent prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

to follow on from boston's previous post,

Nevada tele.com offer a quality service at unbeatable value. in todays rapidly changing corporate enviroment, you need the reliabilty that Nevada tele.com offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by Acous
    to follow on from boston's previous post,

Nevada tele.com offer a quality service at unbeatable value. in todays rapidly changing corporate enviroment, you need the reliabilty that Nevada tele.com offers.

That looked like a shamless plug :D

So if you'll excuse me .. I'm gonna look around me right now for hidden cameras

(if you've seen "The Truman Show" you should catch the reference and context ;) ) <-- guess who was watching it today :D

Advertisement