Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

komplett.ie

• 21-03-2002 9:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭

anyone have any dealings with komplett.ie?
    are they reputable like ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

they seem abite price'y. i was compating an 80 gig hard drive to overclockers.co.uk and overclockers.oco.uk were cheaper.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I don't think their based in Ireland either so no major advantage over shopping from the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

i ordered a microsoft explorer 3.0 mouse for them , price was very reasonable and it only took a few days for them to deliver , i recommend them .

Originally posted by Barra
    i ordered a microsoft explorer 3.0 mouse for them , price was very reasonable and it only took a few days for them to deliver , i recommend them .

well those mouses arent that expensive to begin with

well considering its one of the best mice on the market from what research i did , its pretty darn expensive being roughly 65 euro's , and also there service in delivering is what i found excellent only taking 2 days to deliver

• Advertisement

i got it mixed up with the older one's, thas not a bad price, what did they charge you for shiping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

They do nice weekly offers. Some things have genuinely good prices. Well worth checking out for price comparisons.

MB

i put the receipt somewhere and i cant find it at present , but on the site when i did a back-order view on what i ordered it seemed to be around 11 euro's , although im not sure , although from what i remember it was cheaper from ordering for uk stores like dabs , o/c's .

hmm 11 euro shiping so that would make 91 euro all together where as it would be about 130 euro from dabs including shiping

• Advertisement

now that i think of it, you could have bought it cheaper in peats

Advertisement