Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The perfect kiss

Options
  • 21-03-2002 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

what makes a good kiss?
    what makes the best kiss?
    what makes the perfect kiss?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

preferably something of the opposite sex!

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

yeah, definitely someone of the opposite sex for me.

ummmm... the PERFECT kiss would be someone i really like. but a generally pretty darn good one could be with a complete stranger. yeah, if the two were just as good as each other, but i really wanted one of them more, the one i wanted more would be the better one. im rambling. a kiss that tastes sweet or tart like from a candy would be nice. i guess i dont get enough play. josh hartnett or however you spell his name is on david letterman right now. i dont think it would b cool if the guy had a really pokey chin and it got in the way. he has to have hair on his head. so i can run my fingers through it. geez, i never though about it, but theres alot that goes into a good kiss, and not just lips!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

perfect kiss: lips, toung and roaming hands(in a sentual way of course) - can't really explain it - but i could show you ;) eh cormac?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehe, lets all show Cormac. ;)

I am abstaining from my opinion because i am not hugely experienced and thus would come up with some random bull**** like this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by sisob
    perfect kiss: lips, toung and roaming hands(in a sentual way of course) - can't really explain it - but i could show you ;) eh cormac?

LOL, sorry to butt in here, but trust the first male post to talk sense!!!:D No soppy crap, just tongues and a feel. :D:D Ah yes sisob you are the man!!!

(I'm assuming Mercury_Tilt is female, very sorry if you're not :))

• Advertisement

Ah yes, Mark was the first horny bastard to post :D

Originally posted by foobar
    Ah yes, Mark was the first horny bastard to post :D

I am THE horny bastard - fell my wrath(or anything else you want)

well actually there is more to a kiss than just tongue, lips and hands - feelings for the person I'm kissing helps - but the part of the kiss that makes you a 'good' or 'bad' kisser is the part you must learn from experience

oh and at the party(see other thread) on sunday - we were playing spin the bottle *grinn* and I had one good kiss, one terrible kiss and one incredible kiss.

The incredible kiss was with someone I have i have feelings for - and the bottle landed on her and, well, I thought I would start the kiss gently - but she had other ideas :D she practically took my teeth out with her tongue - damn that took my breath away
    I guess for me a lot of what makes a kiss incredible is what it tells you about what a person is feeling - the rest is just instinct

the terrible kiss - i donno how to describe it, either she didnt want to be kissing me or she just doesnt have the instinct...

</waffle>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by SOL
    what makes a good kiss?

something with actual feeling and attraction in it.

Something that starts out gentle and gets kinda out of control with hands, (legs too if possible), and everything roaming :)

The perfect kiss would be one that has all of the above and a part ion your mind that just says yes, and knows that you'll be happy with that person.

<< Fio >>

yeah, youre right thats probably it fionnuala

• Advertisement

Originally posted by alaskagirl
    yeah, youre right thats probably it fionnuala

indeed, well said

but, I do think that you can never know for sure - there always a kiss around the corner that will surprise you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I had a really good kiss tonight and i'd say it was probably something to do with nice tongue action, and minty,
    sometimes you have horrible outa sync kisses which are kinda really annoying, really annoying, but hey what do I know, I'm a guy

i remember that If i'm leaning my head to the right it all works well but it goes horribly wrong the other way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

The perfect kiss should start off just a liiiiiiittttttttttleee slowly, just so it's obvious to everyone that we don't just want to cop a feel, even if we do!, Then the pressure should increase, GRADUALLY!!!!!!!, again you've got to make it look like you're interested in the PERSON, still with me? Good

Then you let your hands slide, SLOWLY!, down just a little, that area just below the waist, well it's like the neutral zone between the jews and the palastinians, SO BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!! ONE WRONG MOVE AND YER F****D, OR EVEN WORSE NOT F****D WHICH IS THE POINT OF THE WHOLE EXCERCISE.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

what makes a good kiss?

The right person.
    That's all i think it takes.
    I got mine. You got yours? :-p

Me thinks ya got it there Fio.
    Pretty accurate...

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Originally posted by halenger
    The right person.
    That's all i think it takes.
    I got mine. You got yours? :-p

Damn you!!

}:>

Ok, here are my thoughts for the best kiss....

1) it has to be with someone i actually have strong feelings for, can never have a decent kiss with someone i don't know too well.

2) spontaneousnessness.......

3) other parts mentioned above that i'm too lazy to retype :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I find being included in it one of those big factors for a good kiss. Yeah.

Sven,
    The Pathetic,
    The Lonely,
    The Sleeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Hehe. I'm glad people agree, at least I know i'm not doing it wrong so!

There has to be some passion... in everything :)

*hugs*

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement

yeah, see, i have the problem of being a hopeless romantic.
    it causes *Soooo* many problems for me :(

right on, Sven!!!! we should have a club: the "people who would be happy enough to be included" club!

my cat is meowing really loudly right now. yeah. just thought i would mention it.

How so Mr Foobar?

oh yeah.
    Sorry imp!!
    some of us have had it rather lucky. by us i refer to me and me alone!!!
    have patience and i think a good suggestion is not to look for love. let love find you...
    now i don't mean run away from it but don't go out thinking i gotta find me the love of my life etc.

The voice of experience has spoken! :-p
    Damn i feel so old talkin like this. Gotta fix it:

SCHNARF!!

Oi! Podge, you will refer to me by my correct names, either Ms. Foobar, if you are taking the piss, Neil if you arent, or, Zwin (ask Sven about that)

Basically, it causes problems with me because
    a) i'm an idiot
    b) i'm an idiot
    c) i'm an idiot
    d) i'm an idiot

pretty much explains both my mood at the moment, and my life.

Mark's Philosophies to create happiness seem appropriate.

1. Never do anything your going to regret.
    2. Life is too important to take seriously.
    3. It's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't.
    4. There's nothing wrong with being single as long as you have good friends.

See, i follow all those, its just, i think the exact quote from my mom was "You've seen your friends once already this week"

And that is how she feels about me meeting up with people in town. so that has me depressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

I don't think you can have a perfect kiss, just really really good ones :) If it was the perfect kiss, then you'd effectively have to stop kissing because everything else would seem crap by comparison!

What I find is that you need to have real feelings for the person who you're with - if you're just shifting someone in a club or somewhere when you'll never go with them again, then it's not really all that good. If you really like someone though (and obviously, if they like/love you too), then it's always going to be special.

I have spoken.

Neil - make some mobster acquaintences. Then you can just intimidate her into letting you into town :D

Originally posted by foobar
    See, i follow all those, its just, i think the exact quote from my mom was "You've seen your friends once already this week"

And that is how she feels about me meeting up with people in town. so that has me depressed.

yeah parents can be a pain. i 3rd year i had to fight every time i wanted to go out. 4th year i managed to go out once a week. this year - well i was out today, yesterday, saturday ...

• Advertisement

Oh, its not just going out, they don't reallly mind that. tis the fact that most of the people i meet up with are at least a year older than me, and my parents are worried i'm a stoner.

Oh well, next year i intend to hardly ever see them, as i will have a brilliant place to crash :D

Advertisement