Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The perfect kiss

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

when she starts at the top, and the works her mouth all the way down......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

what makes a good kiss?

co-ordination

what makes the best kiss?

co-ordination with someone you like

what makes the perfect kiss?

anticipation that leads to a hands-in-the-hair, hands-on-the-ass, well-timed, soft to start and turning into a salty, tongue twisting, teeth nipping breath stealing knee shaker of a sort of kiss.

That or a bottle of malt liquor.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    when she starts at the top, and the works her mouth all the way down......

Whitewashman: the voice of horniness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

i'm currently in the more romantic frame of mind so...

I think the perfect kiss is any kiss from someone who you want to kiss... it's the person. if you meet a random stranger (npc#325 for example) it's not going to be as good as the girl you're completely smitten with... no matter what it's amazing. that's my penny's worth. now go to hell. all of you.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

<claps></claps>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭CHRISTYG

OK lads. Picture the scene. I'm relaxing at my (beautiful!) girlfriend's flat. Then suddenly, a romantic record or (occasionally) a piece of classical music comes on. Shee puts her arms round me and gives me a long, lingering, both-eyes-closed kiss. I follow, and suddenly-Bob's your uncle- WE''RE OFF!!! Now that, to me, is the PERFECT KISS!

PS- Wish me luck, I'm planning to propose over the Easter weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Eh lads now.... enough with the hornyness - remember the majority of the readers of this forum are 17 and under! ;)

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Carolan

someone reminded me about these this morning so i thought i'd pop along, and since i'm downloading perfect kiss by new order RIGHT NOW THIS SECOND (coincidence) i thought i'd look at this.

em. i like when people kiss me slowly for a while, then i get bored of that. so they have to keep it changing, sort of. and i'm not great at kissing with my head on the left. i like when you like someone so much that the kiss itself doesn't matter all that much, i mean whether it's great or not. if that makes sense.

hi everybody. adam, you were in my dream two nights ago.

love
    carolan

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

Good luck ChristyG :)

Ah fio, you know we're all desensitised to sex comments :p

got a question for people: can you remember your worst kiss? and what made it terrible??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

this is rambling. prepare yourselves

well......... there was one. my first one. in 6th grade. it was realyl good and really bad. probably the worst and best. it was this guy i really really liked and had liked for a long time and it was the last day of school before summer break nad we were kissing in the hallway after school let out and everybody was in the hallways, and he was weraing a really ugly tie and i was wearing a REALLY ugly dress. and he smelled like fabric softener. and all this sounds really weird i know, but it was really good just because i liked him sooooooo much. and then the next day i found out he didnt like me very much even though we had been together for like a month and a half and that was a long time for 6th grade. we were twelve for petes sake. but anyways, he didnt like me much anymore, and liked my best friend, so i dumped him and i have hated him ever since. and i have to see him every day because he's n two of my class, so three years later, every time i see him, i just want to puke. he was such a bad guy. i think i just like hating him. maybe thats it. i mean, im not usually a bitter person. and guys have come and gone since then, but when i remember that day, it depends on my mood whether it will be happily or with disgust. this is rambling, as i said.

I dont think I have a worst kiss!!! Seriously, theres been some embarrasing incidence, teeth clashing and stuff but it always ends in giggles and more kisses... so it's all been good!

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Carolan

someone bit me once, that HURT. i had this little dent just under my lip for DAYS. he was crap and i'm not sure why i was kissing him.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Good luck ChristyG!

I like kissing, it's fun. I don't know exactly what makes the perfect kiss cos most of mine have been pretty damn good and its hard to decide. Probably I'd agree with what other people have said before me; the right person is a huge factor in a good kiss. I'm in a long term relationship (Halenger/Podge/Padraic if you're wondering) and it's great!

Neil, you shouldn't worry, you're not an idiot. You're such a great person and you will find someone who appreciates that! Good things come to people like you

Love you all,

Ailbhe <FISH><

Oh, ignore that previous post, i was in a crap mood.

I'm reasonably happy now.:)

worst kiss was probably when someone dived into my mouth far to fast. no romance. simple gropy tongue hitting. wasn't as good as it sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

the vibe im getting here is that the best kiss would involve podge or ailbe. hmm... podge lives closer, but ailbhe would hurt me more if i done her wrong. its so difficult to know whats the best thing to do in these situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

-Love is not a victory march, its a cold and its a broke hallelujah-

I hate my emotions, they **** me up so bad,
    I have issues,

Help me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

</waffle> [/B]

SYNTAX ERROR!!!!!!!!!!
    Page undisplayable...

_
    Give me money and I won't follow you home

Originally posted by SOL
    -Love is not a victory march, its a cold and its a broke hallelujah-

someone, i beg of you, tell me the name of that song!!! I love that song....

Cormac, *hug*.

But you're a person, emotions **** us all up, and you just have to live with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭CHRISTYG

UPDATE- SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!1:D :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

song name is hallejlleuadjdyah us you can spell it right you get an award, and the artist is jeff buckley, or atleast i have his version,
    and no, i want a relationship without f***** up emotional sh** where i know i love her, she loves me end of story, i'm fed up of going out with people i'm not sure if i like. and well done christyg

hallelujah.
    Jeff Buckley did the best version (the cover).
    Original by Lenard Cohen.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

Dammit, I'm gonna have that in my head all night now! I never heard the original, but Jeff Buckley's version is excellent. As one of my friends says - "it's a sexy song.Every time I hear it I want to go out and have sex" :)

Congrats ChristyG!

got the Jeff Buckley version from my sister. had always wondered what that song was called. brings back good memories </nostalgic rant>

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Congratulations ChristyG!

Do i know you/ye?

KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Hello there!! Haven't seen you in AGES!!

<ahem>
    excuse that sudden outburst. tis early n stuff and it took me a couple of minutes to realise who she was!!
    </ahem>
    (Excuse the html like ahem. im a ca student, what can i say!!)

I hope we aren't making any of ye too sick?!
    Sorry people. tis what we gotta do.
    'We do it for ALL the couples in da place type thingy'
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

Hey miss foobar you have Jeff Buckley in my mp3 collection!

ANNNyway I believe for the perfect kiss there has to be some emotion and attachment between the two people. A kiss with glorious meaning is always one, which is appreciated the most!

I think the actual mechanics of the perfect kiss have been sufficiently delved into in the previous posts ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Teleute

CONGRATS to the happyhappycouple!!!

Worst kiss was when I kissed a friend when I didn't mean to and it nearly destroyed our friendship. But we're ok now. Which is good.

Best kiss is the kind that makes you feel like your entire body is covered in tiny dancing flames that tingle and say to you, "this is it, this is what you've been waiting for, this is what every kiss for the rest of your life is going to come up against, you will never forget this kiss".

I'm going to die alone. I'm a horrible, horrible person.

That is actually one of the best descriptions of a best kiss i've heard so far, so if thats how you feel i doubt you will die alone.

• Advertisement

Eimear, you *wont* die alone.

*hug* things happen, for better, for worse, and thing do eventually work out.

<< Fio >>

Advertisement