Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The perfect kiss

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

yeah, i always figured it was a mix between the tingly explanation and being lit up like a light bulb. and floating. and nthat feeling should last afterwards too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I feel all empty now, i've obviously never actually had a good kiss
    really really,
    meep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Cormac, stop being a bitchy bastard. and least you're going out with someone at the moment

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

i knew i recognised that internet handle(Teleute).
    Hi Eimear... long time no see.

i like the descript. tis deep, ya know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

If this is the Eimear I'm thinking of then WHY IN GODS NAME would you think that you're a horrible person? What could you ever have done to deserve that considering how wonderful you are otherwise! And yes, i don't know you half as well as many others but even that has been enough to classify you as one of those "really nice people". And don't worry, you won't end up alone - even if it comes down to me going out there and finding the right guy to introduce you to (no second rate guys for you!).

OK?

Good.

And if it's someone else... um... hello!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

indeed - i know from experience that eimear is a good person and will not end up alone - there is no point worrying about love (thats what i say) - it has to find you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

right, ok so back to the thread question :)

a great kiss would definitley have to be spontaneous, by 2 people who are into each other (however long it lasts), starting off slowly with definite caressing all over. I like to run my fingers through his hair and over his bare skin. the kissing getting more passionate, our legs now intertwining and then, whatever happens, happens if both people feel its right :)

the worst kiss, I've had 2. ughh The first one the guy had a super long tongue and tried to shove it down my throat, yuck, I nearly gagged....needless to say I never called him again (i find that too much tongue action is a turn off)
    The other guy just had super bad breathe, ughh, carry some mints or something, and he had grabby hands, caress is ok, sqeeze is not.

:surprised:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

eimear you arent a horrible person. you are sweetness and light personified. youve got quite the reputation for it. you will live a ong and happy life, provided you greet any guy that sven introduces you to with a can of mace.

fio, good luck in the mountains.

hey podge. so, whatre you doing this saturday night?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Me thinks you have my death planned or the like.

<Podge runs and hides behind a small rock>

hehehehe....

Advertisement