Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foe Sale, A Wanted Mod!

• 22-03-2002 3:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

Enough is enough. I want my title changed. next thing you know Del Boy will be trying to flog me to George Dubya as a terriost. Can't I go back to the title i choose b4 logic1 made the fuss. I didn't do anything. I was grand and happy being the Warez mod. Made much more sense. Now i'. on ebay and the FBIs 10 most wanted list. hmmm...woe is me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Keeks
    Enough is enough. I want my title changed. next thing you know Del Boy will be trying to flog me to George Dubya as a terriost. Can't I go back to the title i choose b4 logic1 made the fuss. I didn't do anything. I was grand and happy being the Warez mod. Made much more sense. Now i'. on ebay and the FBIs 10 most wanted list. hmmm...woe is me.

I like cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How about

1. For Sale + Wanted Mod

2. For Sale + Wanted Boards Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Keeks
    Enough is enough. I want my title changed. next thing you know Del Boy will be trying to flog me to George Dubya as a terriost. Can't I go back to the title i choose b4 logic1 made the fuss.

Now now let's not go blaming it all on poor logic. I think your title is quite fetching, you'd fetch a fiver at least! *boom* *boom*

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

whats the reward?

• Advertisement
Advertisement