Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Its changed!! :(

• 22-03-2002 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

You know when you click on the "bulletin and community BOARDS.IE" gif at the top left it used to take you back to the main page (www.boards.ie) but recently its linked to (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/index.php?s=)

I don't know about others, but I used to alot to go back to the main page to check out the top 20 new posts when surfing hte boards... and now I don't think there is an easy way to get back to the main page.

(anything that requires more than 1 click is not easy)

Can we have a button or something for this? Oh please Dr. Cloud? Pretty please, with sugar and man milk on top.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

There's a new thingy* on the DHTML Menu called "boards.ie". Go to that then go Bulletin Boards -> New Posts.

Actualy If you just click on the "boards.ie" bit you can go to the first page.

*sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Does anybody read the announcements? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

No, life is short, so much to do, so little time.

What announcement, where, who, what, why?

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by Cloud
    Does anybody read the announcements? :D

There was no announment last nite when i posted this query :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

btw...how do u get to the main page (with the last 20 posts) in one click?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I read the annoucements and I much prefere the older page to that link jobby,

G'wan, put it back, prettttttty please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Well I probably will link back to the main page with the boards.ie logo, but for the other styles the link will go to the page in question (LOTR etc.).

So I guess I'm trying to get you used to using the top menu option to go back to the main page instead for those using the different styles (especially when the style will be forced for some forums in future).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Thanx.

Advertisement