Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mention in Indo 21st March

Options
  • 22-03-2002 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭

Kinda surprised hat no ones mentioned this yet but there was a whole supplement in the indo yesterday about internet connections etc and irelandoffline even got a mention i cant seem to find the supplement on their site so I might scan the whole thing if I get a chance..might be faster if someone else did it ? :)

nem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

The e-supplement or whatever it's called is never on the web.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Thx NeMiSiS,
    I'll get on to my Granny to keep it for us :)

If anyone else has it, feel free to post it up or mail it to any of the cmmtee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭mdf

To be honest with you, it's a re-hash of everything Ailish O'Hora ever wrote about broadband and full of articles that have appeared elsewhere - as well as four or five major inaccuracies. Worthwhile reading though.

Advertisement