Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chili's Support

Options
  • 22-03-2002 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

New Order are on the bill as Very special guests for the Chili's gig in Landsdowne.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 empathy

when, where, what , when, how???

any idea where this can be confirmed? ticketmaster don' t have them up as 'special guests' yet.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

i think:

the chilli's are crappy live.
    and new order should never have reformed.
    i won't be going to this over-expensive crappy gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

OH MA GAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! NEW ORDER ?!? THAT IS WONDEFUL! I asnt gonna go, but now that cant be missed!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

Support is New Order and Garbage. 2 more acts, one Irish, to be announced later in the week... or in the case of the lucky Irish band at the very last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

sounds like a good gig!

must say i'm not a big fan of the chilis though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 WSM

incubus are down to play aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ro7

how are ya mixer me auld mate , keepin well I hope . Who ever said the chilli's were crap live was wrong . Plain and simple . I'm not a hugh New Order fan , but I've never seen them before so... ! Also , I am now taking bets on the Irish support being either The Revs or Relish or , godforbid , both .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I have it on good authority that the one irish band is louis walsh's new "rock" boyband.....and the incubus rumour is bull, i wish they were playing.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭twoheadedcow

wha? all the band's people are listing here makes this a festival :)

i won't be going though, don't rate the chillis live and landsdowne is a piss poor venue, not to mention the €50 entry fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 WSM

does anyone know whos definitely down to play, not just some rumour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Chillis are deadly live, they were great at slane.who's up for sending lots of emails to the organisers to get Brando as support? :)

Advertisement