Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interviews for Webbie job

Options
  • 22-03-2002 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

I have an interview for a job next week, its only an junior position, and I have 2.5 years web development, but I need a IT job again.

Any managers there or people that hold interviews.. any tips other than the normal dos and donts found on web sites. In the current IT climate what do you have to have in an interview that beats the rest..

It my first interview in a few months so I would really appreciate some help/advice here

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

It depends on who is interviewing you: HR, (non-technical) management or a CTO/Technical Director?

I fall into the last category, so I would always look for experence and, in particular, aptitude. However, a HR or other non-technical manager may hire you on a completely different basis.

Advertisement