Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whos browsing what

• 22-03-2002 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

whats the url for that 'Whos doing what' page?
    The one that shows you whos replying to what topics etc..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

stalking typedef again are we ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Wise man say 'forgivness is divine' but never let hash heads freak you out
    / :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

n1 strat :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Typedef
    Wise man say 'forgivness is divine' but never let hash heads freak you out
    what is with u these days! lol :) (me fink's the power is driveing him mad!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

heh, you could have fun with something like that.

Originally posted by azezil

what is with u these days! lol :) (me fink's the power is driveing him mad!!)

Hmm a little bird told me 'some people' were bitching on IRC, apparently said people don't have lives of their own.

I care.

I care.
    well good for you! its nice to see a man in touch with his feminine side.

ps. that dress really flattering on you!

Originally posted by Hobbes
    heh, you could have fun with something like that.
    i was temped to do that :D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

nice that i dont show up on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hmm a little bird told me 'some people' were bitching on IRC, apparently said people don't have lives of their own.

I care.

Hey, I bitch about you (amongst others) all the time. Cos I don't like you. But if you pop into IRC I'll be happy to do it to your face. :)

I care more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Originally posted by amp

Hey, I bitch about you (amongst others) all the time. Cos I don't like you. But if you pop into IRC I'll be happy to do it to your face. :)

I care more.

Nah, I wouldn't want to spoil your fun.
    [edit]
    That'd just tug at my heart strings no end...... it might even make my cry.... no no feel free....
    snigger
    [edit more]
    Plus it's ok, I have no trouble back stabbing people in PM's, plus, it's not as public so I'm not as incriminated... I'm too smart for that... unlike 'cough' some I might mention.... who are real morons.... and let everyone know they are off to cause trouble.... remindes me of a criminal mailing the gardai to say... 'I'm off to commit a crime here at this time'... talk about stupid.... plus that makes said morons seem to be real biatches.....

Else I think I will just whinge to Dev and troll about 'some people' to my allies... because it amuses me, and I like to be amused

Amusement

Advertisement