Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr. Dre - Detox

Options
  • 22-03-2002 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

Any news on when this is coming out. I really just cannot wait for another album. Eminem is meant to be finishing off his latest one too - it's going to have a more serious tone this time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

that will be out sometime in winter. fingers crossed he doesnt fuck it up.

in the meantime ...

ODB has a new album out already even though he's in jail. N.E.R.D. are another set of producers with their debut album in search of... its the best album ever, EVER. and i mean it, ever.

i also look forward to q-tip's new album (kamaal the abstract). you cant say 'no' to someone who used to be in quest.

the roots will bring another fresh vibe this summer when they release phrenology. im still waiting for rawkus to release the new kool g rap album or is it out already?

at the moment i'm listening to princess superstar, and it's not only because she's a dirty rap slut.

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Blackalicous to be bringing out a new one soon. As is Dj Shadow. Common aswell.
    Oh Talib Kweli and Mos Def are releasing a second colab album and Hi-Tek is releasing a new one too.
    Looking forward to all of these.

Advertisement