Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

085 *text missing*

• 22-03-2002 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

I have an 085 phone and i was wonderin do any of you 086 and 087 phone users get texts that say *some Text Missing* And if you do are they only from 085 or from all phone numbers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

digi, i think this tread is more suited to the tech board, you will probably get a better response there

moved to tech

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Lucifer
    digi, i think this tread is more suited to the tech board, you will probably get a better response there
    Actually this would probably be best suited to the wireless board.

Having said this, I'm nonetheless happy enough that this particular thread stays off that board...

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

I don't care where you put this juz answer the question!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ya, one of my friends has a 085 and i get that. Its cos you get crap all room for writing msgs singally, and your ending up linking txt msgs. It only happens when on all linked txt msgs sometimes. But on metor you always link them cos you only have so many letters per txtmsg. I'm not sure why they have this set up cos you the get the full 160 letters even tho its linked, so you only pay the price of one txt msg for 160 letters even tho its linked. Rang them up about that.
    But what can happen is you get the first half and then say maybe your phone can't get anymore its delayed and then you don't get it. Stuff like that. its a pain. The best advice is to try and not link msgs.

Gid.

Advertisement