Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzfest - confirmed so far

Options
  • 23-03-2002 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Ozzy Osbourne, Tool, System Of A Down, Slayer, Therapy?, Lostprophets and Black Label Society

This is straight from the Metal Hammer website - it looks to be turning into a fun filled event

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Yes indeed! Slayer and Black Label Society especially! Hopefully Zakk will be kickin some ass on stage as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

YEEEEEEEEEEES
    The Rapy? The God damn rapy? are playing
    Thank **** that fat **** Hopkins is gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

Got my ticket! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!! Got my ticket!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Cradle Of Filth have been confirmed for the UK show - any news on them playing Punchestown too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

please no cradle of filth (whining goth puss*es)
    but Tool are the undisputed kings of dark (the sfx gig was amazing).
    Good to see decent festivals in ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

i thought the whole point of ozfest was that black sabbath were playing? must have been mistaken.
    damn id pay to see them not the other losers:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

as i have said before, that lineup is what is confirmed so far, there COULD be more added, who knows, in fact who cares, because lets face it, this is the first (IMHO) decent metal/rock/hard rock/callitwhatyouwill festival we have had here in years (sunstroke/slane excluded)

Advertisement